I am very very excited to have another crack at the Iron distance in 3.5 weeks. I am already getting antsy about this race and I haven’t even really started the taper yet. This race is going to be such a great trip for so many reasons, here are a few of them:
1) First out of town race as a family (wife and 6month old son are coming)
2) I get to race and Ironman
3) I have trained harder for this race than any other race before
4) We get to stay with our super nice friends
5) The weather is beautiful down there this time of year – not too hot, just right, and plenty sunny enough to get some color on the skin.
6) I love racing triathlons
That’s all I got for now.