Who is Adam O'Meara?
Adam is an elite level triathlete based in Victoria, BC, Canada where he live with this wife and son. His triathlon goals for the 2016 and 2017 are to achieve podium results at Ironman 70.3 and (full) Ironman events. Adam has completed over 15 Ironman distance races and under the guidance of his new coach Lance Watson he is poised to have personal best results over the coming years. Nutrition is his other passion and by combining meticulous attention to both training and nutrition Adam is on a life-long journey of optimal health and performance.
Latest Race Result:
Ironman 70.3 Victoria 4:01:02 / 10th Place... race results...
- Bazan Bay 5k - 15:28 / 3rd
- Comox Valley 1/2 Marathon 1:12:28 / 1st
- Texas Ironman 70.3 - 3:58:35 / 18th
- Times Colonist 10k Road Running Race - 32:35
- Shawnigan Lake Triathlon - 1st
- Ironman 70.3 Victoria - 10th
- Ironman Canada - July 24th
Follow me on the Road to Racing...